The company that I am working for Savision always looking for an opportunity to contribute to the community; therefore, I found time at Savision to work on the old OleDB query monitoring project. Now I am happy to announce that I fixed bugs and add more features, here is a list of key features:
- Easy Authoring template to create and delete queries.
- Support for SQL Authentication.
- Dedicated views in SCOM console.
- Historical data collection.
- Monitor using consecutive samples condition and schedule filter.
- Two or three monitoring states (healthy/warning/critical).
- Recalculate state on-demand.
- Grouping of multiple queries.
You are welcome to download it directly from the Savision website.
1 comments on “Updated! Database Query Result Monitoring MP”
I am after your Database Query Result Monitoring MP for SCOM 2019 and above. I went to Savision site and the have removed it since Martello took over. Do you have a copy of the MP that you can pass over to me please.